MADISON, Wis.-Predictions and models of a soft landing or mild recession were blown apart in 2008, as the confluence of a typical economic slowdown and what Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke described as a "once in a century" credit crisis pummeled the economy.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics