MADISON, Wisc.-With credit union losses from Hurricane Ike totaling $10.2 million to date, 2008 will go down as one of the tougher years for natural disasters in the CU community, CUNA Mutual Group is reporting.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE