HARRISBURG, Penn.-Being a "virtual" credit union has its advantages, says Greg Smith, CEO of Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union, who believes that operating almost "branchless" has helped his shop withstand the recession and grow loans by $250 million this year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics