WASHINGTON-Plans by NCUA to use the emergency loan fund, known as the Central Liquidity Facility, as the linchpin of a long-term rescue of the credit union system will be decided by Congress, soon after lawmakers return to Capitol Hill early next year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics