WASHINGTON-Mortgage applications soared last week, by the largest amount on record, as the government's latest rescue bid pushed rates significantly lower, providing a new stimulus to credit unions and other lenders just when they need it.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics