FRANKFURT, Ky.-State-chartered credit unions were dealt a blow when the Kentucky Court of Appeals ruled that state law does not allow for geographic fields of membership, jeopardizing community charters already granted at least six state credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics