JACKSON, Mich.-CP Federal Credit Union is saving more than $2,000 a month and freeing up staff by shifting to electronic item processing. The move not only benefits the credit union's bottom line, it's also helping the $300-million shop grow.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics