SACRAMENTO, Calif.-The region around the Golden State's capital continues to struggle with a fractured housing market, rising unemployment and myriad other woes, and the head of one of California's largest credit unions believes conditions are worsening.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics