SAN DIEGO-The greater difficulty of economic forecasting has only made it more difficult to run a credit union, according to Irene Oberbauer, CEO of the $4-billion San Diego County CU, who shared these thoughts on current management challenges.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics