WILKES BARRE, Penn.-CUs aren't the only ones trying to keep 12-term Rep. Paul Kanjorski in office. Banks, insurance companies and other financial interests with business before the House Financial Services subcommittee on Capital Markets, Insurance and Government Sponsored Enterprises, which Kanjorksi chairs, have provided more than 90% of the $2.3...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics