WILKES BARRE, Penn.-Credit union volunteers are actively raising campaign funds, manning phone banks and fanning out through the state's 11th District in an effort to save Congressman Paul Kanjorski, the sponsor of key credit union legislation, who is trailing his Republican opponent in a bid for a 13th term, less...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics