JEFFERSON CITY, Mo.-Sometimes, you really should sweat the small stuff. That was the advice from Randy Marks, CEO of Missouri Electric Cooperatives Employees Credit Union, who suggested that sweating the small stuff is worthwhile if it helps boost your return.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics