WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind.-When Purdue Employees FCU President Bob Falk decided to host a public "town hall" meeting to address the financial crisis, he knew he'd field some tough questions-like one from a member who asked if his credit union could handle a run on deposits.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics