RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif.-As the credit crisis has left many Americans-even those with strong credit scores-out in the cold, consumers are increasingly turning to credit unions, pushing CU auto lending share higher than it's been for years, even in the midst of slumping auto sales.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics