ST. PAUL, Minn. - California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger's veto of CU-sponsored data security legislation was met with disappointment 1,880 miles away at the Minnesota Credit Union Network, which was the driving force behind last year's passage of Minnesota's Plastic Card Security Act.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics