SAN DIEGO - Calling her term on the NCUA board “one of the most rewarding experiences” of both her professional and personal life, outgoing NCUA Chairman Joann Johnson said she would do it all again if she could–and that includes the painful grilling by the House Ways & Means Committee...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics