WASHINGTON - While other mortgage lenders are shutting down, credit unions are rolling out the welcome mat, with mortgage originations skyrocketing 53% in the first quarter of 2008 compared to the same time last year, according to Callahan & Associates. Credit Union Journal asked successful mortgage originators what they are...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics