After a five-month wait, NCUA nominee Michael Fryzel will finally get a hearing before the Senate Banking Committee this week, but observers continue to doubt whether the Republican appointee will ever be voted by the full Democratically controlled Senate.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics