WASHINGTON - After five years of languishing on the congressional back-burner, CURIA, the regulatory relief bill for credit unions, was pushed to the front burner last week by a confluence of incidents–prompted by the gathering of 5,000 credit union executives and directors for their annual Capitol Hill lobbying pilgrimage at...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics