As Chair of NAFCU at the time, I saw the battle of the AT&T Family FCU case as a wake-up call for credit unions. I am proud to say we answered with a swift, strategic plan of action to get H.R. 1151 passed.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE