In what may be considered a quick resolution to a federal lawsuit, the U.S. District Court last week dismissed a challenge to NCUA's rules on credit union conversions to mutual savings banks brought five months ago by a shadowy group with close ties to the banks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics