NCUA called it quits last week on another credit union failure tied to real estate loans in south Florida, agreeing to sell Huron River Area CU, a once $320-million credit union, to Detroit Edison CU.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE