WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. - About three-quarters of credit unions are reporting members are dialing back their borrowing in a new poll conducted by Credit Union Journal.
That finding, consistent with other recent data, has analysts urging credit unions to better manage their lending activities to compensate for the slowdown,...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics