In a major setback to Sen. Joseph Lieberman-and CUNA-the three-term incumbent and staunch supporter of President Bush's war in Iraq went down to defeat in last week's Democratic primary, only the fourth incumbent senator to lose a primary since 1980.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics