NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. CPM FCU, struggling with a $1.6 million loss for the first three quarters, removed its two top executives yesterday and brought in a work-out specialist to manage the $270 million credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE