ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA yesterday reported it approved the merger of troubled L.C. School Employees FCU, a $27-million Gary, Ind., credit union that lost $1 million through the first nine months of the year, into $2.2-billion Teachers CU, South Bend, Ind.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics