SULLIVAN, Mo. An alert teller at South Community CU foiled a potential robbery Monday when she sounded the alarm as she saw a man approach wearing all-black clothing and a bandana covering his face, prompting the suspect to flee.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE