NEW HAVEN, Conn. NCUA on Wednesday reported it approved a TIP charter to Yale-New Haven Healthcare FCU, allowing the $30-million credit union to serve any healthcare workers in Fairfield, Middlesex, New Haven and New London counties.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE