WASHINGTON If the credit unions are successful in getting a vote on their bill to raise the member business loan limit they might have to navigate the tax waters to do it, with several Senators shopping an amendment on behalf of the bankers that would tax all revenue from...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics