BURLINGTON, Vt. Two credit unions, New England FCU and Heritage Family CU, were sued separately in federal court here yesterday over claims they are infringing on patents relating to their processing of transactions through their ATMs, the latest in a growing list of credit union-targeted patent claims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics