CU-Backed Consumer Group Seeks NCUA Crackdown On Overdraft Fees
ALEXANDRIA, Va. The Center for Responsible Lending, a consumer advocacy funded by Self-Help CU, called on NCUA last week to set new guidelines that would severally restrict credit unions ability to charge members overdraft fees.
MORE ON Compliance
- Tips on How to Deal with the CFPB's Ongoing 'Work in Progress'
- Cardtronics Upgrading Braille Signage On Thousands of ATMs
- 'Correction' to Accounting Issue Could Be Big Mistake, Expert Says
- CFPB Alleges Racial Discrimination a Problem in Auto Lending
- Community Banks, CUs Find Common Ground: Dislike of the CFPB