WASHINGTON Assuring the fight over financial reform will continue into the next Congress, House Republicans this week named Jeb Hensarling, the five-term House member and leading opponent of the Dodd-Frank Act, as chairman of the House Financial Services Committee when the 113th Congress convenes in January.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics