NEW YORK Federal Judge John Gleeson ordered merchants favoring the proposed antitrust settlement in the Visa and MasterCard suit to tell him by Thursday why he should not stay a final ruling in the case while objectors to the landmark deal appeal portions of his preliminary ruling.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics