SEATTLE, Wash. CUNA Mutual Group asked a federal court here to enforce a subpoena that would produce due diligence documents related to $72 million in failed residential mortgage-backed securities for which it is seeking recovery.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE