ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA reported this morning that last years failure of Eastern New York FCU was mostly caused by poor member business lending, which the $57 million credit union conducted through several layers of CUSOs, subsidiaries through which credit unions typically conduct non-traditional business.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics