NEW YORK -- A group of retailers and trade groups filed notice in federal court today stating they are appealing a key component of last months preliminary approval of the landmark antitrust settlement with Visa and MasterCard which would bar merchants from bringing subsequent legal claims in the case even...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics