FRESNO, Calif. CUMIS Insurance Society filed suit in federal court here yesterday to recover $182,800 it claims a branch manager at Educational Employees CU stole through 56 unsecured loans she approved to family and friends, though she appears to have siphoned most of the proceeds for herself.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics