WASHINGTON The powerful banking lobby was urging Senate leaders last night to reject a final effort to bring the member business loan bill to a vote, as 500 credit union executives and allies were massing on Capitol Hill for a final lobbying blitz today and tomorrow on the MBL...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics