NEW YORK--The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's examination process, enforcement actions and remittance rule all came under heavy fire on as banking industry representatives engaged in an intense but polite panel discussion with a top agency official.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics