WASHINGTON -- The Federal Trade Commission has asked Visa for information regarding possible violations of new rules for debit-card processing that took effect under the Dodd-Frank Acts Durbin amendment, the card company said this afternoon.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics