TEMPERANCE, Mich. The former manager and sole employee of tiny United Catholic CU on Thursday was charged with embezzling $2.1 million from the now-failed credit union, which never claimed more than $500,000 in assets.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE