RALEIGH, N.C. The North Carolina CU Division said Jerrie Jay, who has headed the state regulatory agency for 18 years and was the focus of a 2010 fight with NCUA over public disclosures of CAMEL codes, is retiring at the end of the year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics