SAN FRANCISCO An intellectual property firm that claims the patent on web-based financial transactions has filed patent infringement suits against eight California credit unions over the past week over technology allowing their members to make transactions via their websites.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics