JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Five tellers at VyStar CU, a Citibank credit card employee and a hospital worker were among those charged today in a ring that stole the identities of at least 185 people and used their information to file fraudulent tax returns and cash refund checks of almost $600,000.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics