MONMOUTH, Maine Robert Walker, who became treasurer/manager of Monmouth FCU in 1957 and ran the tiny credit union out of his living room, then his basement before going on to a 30-year career at the now $15-million credit union, died last week at 92.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics