JACKSONVILLE, Fla. Global Axcess Corp., which manages a fleet of 5,200 ATMs in 43 states, on Wednesday said it has hired an investment bank to explore the merger or sale of the company.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE