SALT LAKE CITY The former mayor of Cedar Hills, Utah on Wednesday was sentenced to a year in prison for loan fraud in connection with his borrowing $57,000 purportedly to buy a new Land Rover from now-defunct HeritageWest FCU using phony information.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics