NEW YORK The National Association of Convenience Stores, the Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing, and other plaintiffs in the 2005 antitrust suit against Visa and MasterCard are preparing a legal challenge of Friday's ruling granting preliminary approval of a $7.2-billion settlement in the case.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics