WASHINGTON The community banking lobby is refusing to budge in its opposition to the credit union member business loan bill and says Congress should wait to see the impact of NCUAs recent move to exempt an additional 700 credit unions from the MBL cap before considering the long-sought legislation.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics