CHANTILLY, Va. Online Resources Corp. said this morning it plans to appeal Fridays federal court verdict ordering it to pay $25 million to the former head of Internet Transactions Solutions, a Columbus, Ohio, provider of e-billing services it acquired in August 2007.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics